Monday, October 4, 2010

Couch to 5k: Week 7, Day 2

I was very grateful for the cooler weather today when I took my run. It was nice to go out and to not be completely miserable because of the heat. I can see improvements in my speed lately so that is always a good thing as race day is creeping closer. Only 12 more days till the big day, and pretty soon I will be a C25k graduate! I am really looking into doing the Bridge to 10k program but I cant decide if I want to start that right away or if I want to wait awhile and just run 5k lengths for a few weeks before beginning another training program. The only thing I am afraid of if I dont do another training program is getting out of this new habit of mine. As evidenced in how long it has taken me to finish this program, even with the accountability of the program it is sometimes hard to stick with it. I guess we will just cross that bridge when we come to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment