Friday, October 1, 2010

Couch to 5k: Week 7, Day 1

I finally got out to run today after almost a week of being not able to due to the rain. It felt awesome to get out and run and actually accomplish something. Today I did another 25 minute run and it went really well. My feet only felt like lead balls for the last 7 minutes or so (as opposed to the 9ish from the last run). Meredith and I covered about 2.5 miles total today. I am hoping that these longer runs will help me to build up some speed now that I have worked up the endurance part of it. I am thinking that I need to join a local gym so that I can still exercise when it rains because I dont want to have to go that long without running again!

This weekend I will be busy babysitting, working on homework, lesson planning, and hopefully I will get the chance to hang out with some friends and go to the Seafood Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment