Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

Rain, Rain Go Away,
Come Again Another Day

Today is day three of rain- incessant, non stop, lousy rain. I was sick this weekend and into yesterday morning, another tonsil flair up and now that I am better and eager to get going on my running, it is RAINING! On the running note, I found out a group of faculty from the high school that I am interning at have also entered the Bridge Run that I am doing in October and they invited me to join their team :) Yay!

I am teaching my first lesson next week. I am teaching a lesson on theme and am having lots of fun coming up with ideas about how to present it to the kids. I will keep you updated on my strokes of brilliance when it comes to teaching the youth of NBH about theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment