Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tomorrow is going to suck...

I can already feel it. I have to be in Greenville to work at 9 (meaning I need to leave between 745 and 800) until about 1230, and then I have to STAY in Greenville because I have class from 5-730/800 that night. Boo! I guess this gives me some library time in which I can hopefully get all my homework done so that I can have a relaxing, enjoyable weekend.

However, Friday's run is looking intense! I am going to push myself to do it, but the schedule is 5 min warm up, 8 minute run, 5 min recovery, 8 minute run, 5 min cool down. Eeek! And then on Sunday I am supposed to be able to run for 20 minutes without stopping?!? Whoever came up with this running schedule needs to learn a thing or two about easing a girl into things. I can't go from 5 minute runs to 8 minute runs to a 20 minute run all in one week! Looking at the running schedule, the runs are only going to continue to vamp it up in their intensity (obviously) and by the end of week 6, I am done with intervals. I am sure going to miss those few minute recoveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment