Monday, March 22, 2010

Another getting to know you...

The questions..

1. What year did you graduate high school?
2006, now I am close to graduating college! eek!
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
probably my stomach, I need to get some beach abs going!
3. Beach house or Lake house?
I would take either right about now. I like the beach during the summer and the lake in the spring/fall
4. Mac or PC?
all I have ever had was a PC but I would LOVE a mac!
5. Did you wear braces?
I did for 3 years, it was only supposed to be 1- 1.5... go figure
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
Oprah lol... who wouldnt want to be the richest woman alive?
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
well since I have been to college its been a lot! I lived in Thomaston, CT and moved to ___ CT. We then moved to NC and lived with the grandparents, from the grandparents to Havelock, NC, from Havelock BACK to the grandparents, and from the grandparents to "Newport". So technically that makes 5 so far. Then I moved from home to college, college to home, home to college, college to home, home to college, college to Uncle's, Uncle's to apartment.... and that makes 7... total of 12? And I am about to move again... boy oh boy!
8. Would you rather cook or clean?

COOK. I would take cooking any day over cleaning! I HATE cleaning but LOVE to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment