Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Starting it up again....

This summer while I was in England, I was an avid blogger. (Read all about my English adventure here: Hilary in England) I blogged on almost a daily basis to keep friends and family updated on all of my exciting adventures across the pond. I enjoyed blogging and found it rather cathartic. Sadly, when I came back from England I stopped blogging. Recently I have gotten very addicted to my Aunt's blog, Laura's 2 Little Boys, and decided that it was time to start up again. After all, I am coming into a very exciting and scary time in my life. I am about halfway through my last semester of college, I have no idea what I am going to do with my life (much less what I am going to do come May), I just recently got a beautiful dog that keeps me busy, and I could use a little de-stresser!

While I don't have anything particularly thrilling to post about today, I am very excited to be back in the world of blogging. Today has been a very low-key day in which Meredith (my dog) and I went to the vet, spent TWO WHOLE HOURS at the dog park, and then rested for the remainder of the afternoon.

I am currently at work and putting off doing my homework, which is what I should be doing right now. I always liked the idea of doing homework at work because it is like I am getting paid to do my homework. Somehow today even the prospect of being paid to do my homework isnt making the homework any more appealing. Unfortunately I have been plagued with the worst case of senioritis ever known (I didnt get it in high school, so it makes sense that I am hit brutally hard my last semester of college right?) and I have absolutely no drive to do anything this semester, which isn't really working out all that well for me!

On that note, I will leave my first blog post....


No comments:

Post a Comment