Monday, March 22, 2010

Because I like to take the surveys my aunt does and do them myself...

I will post another for today!

A to Z about me
Here are some ABC's of me....

A. AGE:
21
B. BED SIZE:
full
C. CHORE YOU HATE:
doing dishes
D. DOG'S NAME:
Meredith Grace
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM:
just "5 more minutes"
F. FAVORITE COLOR:
light green or pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER:
White Gold
H. HEIGHT:
5'4
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY:
None sadly, but really want to learn guitar!
J. JOB TITLE:
Student/Administrative Assistant/Tutor/Sales Girl/Babysitter... etc
K. KIDS:
none so far... but hopefully in the future
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS:
2 bed/2 bath apartment
M. MOM'S NAME:
April
N. NICKNAME:
Hilz
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY:
none luckily!
P. PET PEEVE:
the jerks that have the souped up cars that make them sound like douche bags and the people that like to wake me up in the middle of the night by being obnoxiously loud outside of my window
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE:
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever." The Notebook
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?:
lefty
S. SIBLINGS:
2 sisters, one older and one younger
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:
Between 7 and 9:30
U. UNDERWEAR:
my drawer overfloweth. I usually prefer boybriefs, but do have an assortment to spice it up
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE:
water chestnuts
W. WAYS (REASONS) YOU ARE LATE:
Because Meredith refuses to go to the bathroom because she knows that it means I am leaving her.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD:
Teeth (dental work), back (a kid pulled a chair out from under me in 6th grade), back (car accident), hand (car accident)
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE:
Chicken and mushroom soup with rice, mashed potatoes, fried rice
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE:
Giraffes and... well, anything

No comments:

Post a Comment