Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to know YOU




The questions..

1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
Anything fruity. Jelly Beans, starburts, and the like
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
Is this seriously even a question? Women! Have you ever walked into a boys apartment/room/living space? You can definitely tell a male lives there!
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
A little bit of both! I like to get to know people and I feel I do that through the wordy ones, but as an amateur\
photographer, I love ones with pictures too!
4. Were you popular in high school?
I had friends. I was not one to fall in with a particular crowd, I like to mix and mingle! (a little of this and a little of that)
5. What's your bra size?
TOO BIG!
6. How many states have you lived in?
2- Connecticut and North Carolina
7. What's one blog you read every day?
I am new to the world of blogging, but I definitely read my aunt's blog every day. (Laura's 2 Little Boys)
8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
I think I have tried Nutella once, so I am going to go with peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment