Thursday, May 27, 2010

Headboard ideas

Ok, so even though I havent actually SEEN the headboard for the bed that was offered to me, I still have enjoyed looking at ideas on how to jazz it up. Some of these are totally the opposite of jazzing (in the sense that they are completely different and therefore could not jazz up), but still fun and inspirational nonetheless!

I love the stencil on this one, I think that it is a great idea for jazzing up a plain headboard!
If I didnt have a headboard, I would definitely do something like this above my bed. My only fear would be knocking the picture frames askew with my pillows. Regardless, this would be a good idea for a wall decoration anywhere.

Even though I lean towards brighter colors, I love the color scheme in this one. I also love all the different patterns and how they work together even though they are all so different.

This headboard seems very whimsical to me, and something unique. I would love to do something like this one day to add just a touch of rustic to my room.

I just thought that this one was really inventive :)

I have always been a huge fan of these screens. I just want one. Period.


The last one I think is almost a definite idea because I love the curtained/canopied look. FUN! I am also a huge fan of this color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment