Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to know YOU

Getting to know YOU


The questions..

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
for the most part, everything is covered up. I wear a one piece suit, but it does have a low neckline that shows off the girls a little bit.

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Road trips! I dont mind flying, but I prefer road trips because I feel like they allow for a bit more freedom. With plane trips, once you are up, you're up. Road trips can have some spontaneity. BUT on the flip side, plane trips take you to more exotic locations!

3. I can't stand it when...?
People make stupid decisions while driving (cutting me off, blocking me in, switching lanes at the last possible second at a light, etc, etc, etc....)

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
Negativ-o
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
Not many. Most are not on a weekly basis and are more like whenever I feel like it.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
Well next weekend it will be the fact that there are no classes :)

7. Pancakes or waffles?
I like the crunchiness of waffles

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
I haven't had many experiences with either, but water always makes things better!

No comments:

Post a Comment