Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Five


Happy Happy Thursday!!

Wanna play..all you have to do is post 5 things that have made you

Jubilant

Giddy

Excited

Thankful

Stoked

Basically..just post 5 things that have made you happy..then go over to MannLand5 and link up :)

My Five

1. I got my bookcases set up this week. It seems a little silly that this is my numero uno on my list, but I HATE when my books are inaccessible and packed away in boxes.
2. I got my much-needed refund check from my security deposit on my apartment.

3. Strawberries, pomegranate yogurt with granola, new water bottle, string cheese, and broccoli salad.

4. My baby sister graduated from high school last week and is on towards bigger and better things.

5. Grad School starts next week, eeek!

Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment