Friday, July 30, 2010

It's amazing what you can accomplish

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you don't have all that pesky school work getting in the way! Last night I enjoyed making dinner (taco salad) for the Coles and also baking an apple pie.

This morning I have already done so much and I even slept in later than I normally do!
I vacuumed the living room and my room (as the dog hair is extremely pesky), watered the plants, taken care of the dogs, folded and put away three loads of laundry, picked up a little around my room, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, and baked Meredith birthday cupcakes :)

I do still have to go to Greenville a little later on today to sell back some books and reflect on my stimulated teaching experience (which went well, I don't remember if I have updated on this yet?).

Tonight the family is coming over for homemade pizza! I also am baking Meredith some puppy biscuits later for her birthday. Yes, my dog is spoiled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment