Tuesday, January 4, 2011

11 in 2011: Best Leftover Recipe



While I LOVE to cook, I haven't had much time to spread my wings as a Chef yet. Last year, I lived in an apartment with a roommate, but we didn't really eat dinner together so I cooked mainly for myself. Cooking for one is a lot different than cooking for more than one! This year, I am living with my Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle in order to finish my Master's program and I dont really have time to cook dinner.

So, while this technically doesn't count as a recipe, one of my favorite things to do with "left-overs" is make fried rice out of left-over rice. Whenever we have plain rice left over from the night before, I like to heat it up in a cast-iron pan on the stove, throw in a little onion flakes, soy sauce, butter, and hot sauce, and viola!


No comments:

Post a Comment