his is my first link up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love, but I've seen this weekly posting over the past several weeks and decided that today is the day!!
- I'm loving my internship! I have an awesome clinical teacher, I am at an awesome school, and I have awesome students. I am sure that my students will think that I am absolutely CRAZY after the lesson that I have planned for this afternoon's class, but that's ok- you have to keep them on their toes!!
- I'm loving my family.
- I'm loving my sweet puppy dog Meredith Grace
- I'm loving that I have a trip to Raleigh planned for this weekend to see all of my MCG's (Meredith College Girls for all of you who aren't familiar with that acronym).
- I'm loving my new professional dresses and my new boots I bought last week. I will have to take pictures of them and share them, seriously!
- I'm loving the LeanCuisine microwave steam bags that I found last night at the grocery store. They look de-lish!
And that's all that I can think about right now!
What are you loving this week?!