Sunday, January 23, 2011

I HEART accessories swap


Last week I signed up for the "I heart accessories swap" with MJ over at Teaching in Heels. I am so excited about the swap! My partner is Dana over at Enjoy Yourself. Her blog is so cute and so inspiring so I think you should go over and take a look! I think the whole concept of having a blog dedicated to things that make you happy is a great idea! I can't wait to hear back from Dana about the accessories she loves so that I can find something fabulous!

I've actually seen the 30 in 30 challenge (with Kendi over at Kendi Everyday) and really wanted to do the challenge, but find myself lacking in the accessories area, which would make the challenge kind of a flop. I can't create cute and fun outfits out of 30 articles of clothes for 30 whole days without accessories to make it fun and well, a challenge. Maybe I get my accessories in gear (with the help of this swap of course) and be ready for the next 30 for 30 challenge?

Be on the lookout for my post in a couple of weeks showing the results of the I heart accessories swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment