Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Couch to 5k- Week 2: Day 3

Today I ran week 2 day 3 and I can't say that I am happy with it. I ended up walking half of running interval 5 and some of my other runs were rather pathetic. I decided to go ahead and re-do w2d3 on Friday and take the weekend off of running. One thing that I do love about this program is the flexibility of it. I like that I can feel like I should go ahead and re-do a day and not feel bad about doing so. Afterall, it is all about living a healthier lifestyle. I don't want to over do it, and I definitely don't want to go into week 3 unprepared!

Unfortunately, I think when I do re-do w2d3 on Friday, Meredith will not be joining me. I love having my dog on my runs with me but today she was a real hindrance to me from the start. On my very first run of the day she just stopped dead in her tracks right in front of me! I almost tripped over her (and that definitely wouldn't have been a pretty site). Now I am not saying that she won't join me on any of my future runs, I just think I am going to take a day off of the dog company.

No comments:

Post a Comment