Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reading List

So now that I have finished reading Angela's Ashes, I thought that it was only fitting for me to create a reading list of books I would like to tackle :)

* The Memory Keeper's Daughter- Kim Edwards
* The Glass Castle- Jeannette Walls
* Eat. Pray. Love. - Elizabeth Gilbert
* Thirteen Reasons Why- Jay Asher
* Outliers- Malcolm Gladwell
* Her Fearful Symmetry- Audrey Niffenegger
* Same Kind of Different As Me- Ron Hall and Denver Moore
* The Other Hand (aka Little Bee here in the States)- Chris Cleave... I started this book when I got it in England last summer and haven't finished it yet, I would like to.


I am sure there are more to add to this list (such as the incredibly long list of books that I will need to read for the fall semester) but I think this is a good start. Oh how I love reading and oh how I LOVE that I have started to do it for pleasure again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment