Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have been a bad runner lately....

I haven't been as on the ball as I should be with this whole Couch to 5k thing since I have been on my break and I need to get back on track! I was going to go out today but I ate breakfast before I really thought about it, and I hate running after I eat. Then the afternoon was unbearably hot, and we got done with dinner later than I would have liked and my belly is full full full of talapia, salad, and cantaloupe with grapes. Soon it will be dark, and another day will have been wasted. Tomorrow morning I WILL go out to run. I will do it, I will do it, I will do it! I may even invite Meredith along for the run.... and then I will NOT take the two days off between runs and I will start week 4 by Friday.... keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment