Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know you


So I haven't done this in awhile... just for funsies......

The Q's.

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
Runners
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
I procrastinate by planning :) I find that I am actually quite a productive procrastinator in that I procrastinate from an activity that I really really don't want to do by doing something that I just really don't want to do lol
3. Diet or regular (soda)?
Well I PREFER the taste of regular soda, but I rarely drink it. Coke Zero all the way!
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
pashminas!
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell. Period.
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
hmmmmm,.... something intelectual, as to what that would be, I have no idea.
7. Did you wear braces?
Unfortunately. I was told I would only have to wear them for a year, a year and a half tops. Three long years later....
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
Kind all the way- but sexy doesn't hurt ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment